Your basket is currently empty.
Important Information – things you need to know:
By ordering our lovely tailor-made products you are agreeing to the following:
We will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your order; this does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
Please ensure that the Products delivered match the paperwork and that the Products are undamaged, and please keep your delivery note and packaging.
Because all of our products are tailor-made ‘bespoke’ products we cannot issue refunds once an order has bee placed. Each product is made only to the customer’s specifications, and does not otherwise exist. There is no standard version of any of our products.
You are required to notify customer services at email@example.com within 7 days if any Products are missing or damaged on delivery.
If you order more than one item, they may arrive at slightly different times.
Due to the fact that your chosen product(s) is/are made to order and is/are made to your specifications they are treated as exempt from your Right To Cancel covered the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
The seller will not refund any postage or delivery costs for the return of Products.
You must supply the following prior or pre-contract information:
- your business name and, if you require payment in advance, your postal address
- a description of the goods or services and, if you are supplying them on a continuing basis, the minimum term
- the price (including taxes) and how long the price and any special offer will remain valid
- details of any delivery costs
- how payment can be made
- the arrangements for delivery (or performance of the service)
- information about cancellation rights
- whether you will supply a substitute if the goods or services are not available (and, if so, confirmation that you will meet the cost of returning unwanted substitutes)
- if the sale is of digital content, additional information about, for example, its functionality and compatibility
The following information also needs to be provided in writing (‘durable’ confirmation):
- the prior information (see above)
- how the customer can exercise their cancellation rights, including whether the contract requires them to return unwanted goods if they cancel, and who will pay the costs of returning those goods
- any guarantees or after-sales service you provide
- your geographical address for the customer to contact you with any complaints
- for contracts lasting more than one year (or indefinitely), under what conditions the contract can be cancelled
The E-Commerce Regulations 2002
Under the Regulations, when you advertise or sell, you must provide information including:
- your business name, geographical address and contact details
- details of trade organisations or professional bodies you belong to
- information on any authorisation scheme (eg for financial services)
- your VAT number
- prices, and whether they include taxes and delivery costs